Colleen Sullivan Everett
52- 76: Cincinnati, Ohio :
- Graduate of the University of Cincinnati, Design Architecture and Art
- One woman show, Rookwood Pottery
76- 82: Seattle Washington :
- resident artist, director and ceramic faculty at the Marymoor Arts Center, (as an employee of the King County Arts Commission, Seattle, WA).
83- 99: Eastern Shore, Maryland :
- Honored by the American Crafts Council in 1984, as one of the top new artists for the ACE exhibition in Baltimore, Md,
- Group show Contemporary Crafts Museum, NYC
- selected for White House collection of Contemporary American Craftsmen
- production studio in Berlin, Maryland. Tile making and architectural work flourished through the 90's with public art commissions, restaurant and nightclub mosaic installations and residential work.
99- present: Vail Valley, Colorado :
- ceramic faculty at Colorado Mountain College (through 2013)
- Founder & Director (2009-2013) of the Vail Valley Arts League
- Founder and Director of "Art on the Rockies" national juried art festival (www.artontherockies.info)
- exhibiting artist, contemporary porcelains, throughout the country
- One woman show "Validity" at Art in Valley Gallery, Vail Colorado
- Featured artist for Thunderbird artists 2018
Everett has had solo and group shows throughout her career including The Smithsonian (DC), Contemporary Crafts Center (NYC), Salisbury State University (MD), Baltimore Clayworks (MD), NCECA Conference Baltimore (MD), Springfield Arts Museum (MD), Bishops Stock Gallery (MD).
Examples of Colleen's work can be found in the collections of the White House (DC), Springfield Art Museum (IL), Bishop's Stock Gallery (MD), Walter and Susan Scott Foundation (NE), The Copland Collection (NYC), Ocean City Public Art Works (MD) and many other corporate and private collections.